Thursday, March 5, 2009

Week 2 also known as...Shame.On.Me.

Wordle: Point 2

I thought it was so easy. I got cocky. I figured, I had changed my pizza delivery ordering, 2% mocha drinking ways so the weight was just gonna slid off, right? Nope.

I ordered this salad at California Pizza Kitchen and didn't check the stats and the honey dijon vinegarette had more calories than the blue cheese I had sacraficed! I will never eat without checking the stats again. I also didn't eat as many veggies and fruits as the week before and I ate out. A lot.

So next week I expect greatness, I have learned my lesson. Hey there Goal, don't worry, I didn't forget about you. I will make it up to you next week.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Ok- Trader Joe's frozen mango bits can be a God send. Really. I just wish I wouldn't totally demolish how good I am being with the booze!

Love + Marriage said...

Oh that is the perfect replacement for the mango bread pudding Asher is known to bring home. Sounds delish!

Elizabeth said...

Oh blue cheese is so much better than honey dijon, too! Those mango bits sound yum.

Hank Ewing said...

Answer your phone if you're there :)
(Saturday...noon...March 21)