Monday, March 30, 2009

I'm Shreddin'


Ha! I wish that meant I was sitting on my rump shredding illegal documents. But no, it actually means I am getting my ass kicked by Jillian Michaels (Biggest Loser's hard body).
I have read so much about this exercise video and it kept popping up on a bunch of blogs I read. I ordered it from Amazon for like $8 after I read review after review about how much she kicks your boot-tay. I have to say, I am on level one and I can't do the whole thing all the way through. It is basic moves, jumping jacks and push ups, nothing fancy. I don't love the music or even her talking to me but I kind of feel like I can make myself do it for 20 minutes a day. And maybe after 30 days I will lose 20 L. B.'s like they say on the cover. Ha!
It used to be that when I focused on something, I became obsessed with it. I went so full force, got some consumed by it that soon it became less than thrilling. So...I'm going to start doing lots of different stuff: Weight Watchers, exercise videos, walking outside, riding bikes, taebo, whatevs. And maybe this time it will just be normal and not some freaky, obsessive, unsustainable choice. Just good old fashioned exercise. Like push ups and uh...jumping jacks.

3 comments:

JosieBeanLily said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
JosieBeanLily said...

A cute little outfit always makes it really fun...hmmm, leotards and sweat bands.

JosieBeanLily said...

I'm the one who deleted the comment in case you are wondering. I just posted the same comment..I had to fix a spelling error. Drrr!