Friday, October 24, 2008

Etsy Love

Asher and I decided that this year, in an effort to support individuals creating art, we are going to do all of our Christmas shopping on etsy. This is going to be difficult for certain individuals (hi Daddio!) but I think it will be do-able. The goal is to pick something perfect that most likely isn't on their wish list but if they knew it existed they would want it bad. So bad.

The other night, Asher asked me to "heart" him on etsy (mark him as a favorite shop). It was kind of a sad moment. But today I looked at his page and saw the image below and I was so happy I was the only one there. It's me and him and how cute is that?

2 comments:

Cate Subrosa said...

Great idea. Why was it a sad moment when he asked you to 'heart' him?

JosieBeanLily said...

If I only had my own Etsy page, I would Heart Graffroots too.